The hens are on a roll! They are laying about three dozen eggs daily. There is no way we can eat that many each day, so we need you to help us out.
With the holiday season in full swing there is no shortage of recipes that call for eggs. Eggnog, cookies, breads and more are perfect ways to use Zweber Farms eggs. Our eggs are typically large, brown and have extra deep colored yolks. Stop in and pick some up today. They sell for $3.00 per dozen.
My mom’s egg bake recipe is my favorite egg recipe and a holiday favorite. She would prepare it Christmas Eve. No matter how early we got up Christmas morning, she always seemed to beat us and have the egg bake already baking in the oven. The smells of this egg bake always brings back warm memories for me. Make this recipe this holiday season and have a warm, hearty breakfast waiting for your family.
Holiday Morning Egg Bake
- 9 Zweber Farms eggs beaten
- 7 or 8 slices of bread, take off crusts and break up
- 1 cup grated Organic Valley cheddar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 lb Zweber Farms pork sausage, browned
- 2 cups Organic Valley milk
- 1-2 cups chopped veggies or mushrooms of choice
- Mix all the ingredients and bake in buttered 9 x13 pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
what kind of mustard is in your egg bake? (ground or hot dog mustard? what vegetables?
I would like to make it for Sunday brunch. Thank you, Barb B.
I am making your recipe for oven pork chops with seasonings tonite.